At CBFM, we are wholeheartedly committed to the environment. As a contractor, we recognise our responsibility to the environment. In addition to providing world-class products and features to our clients, we leave no stone unturned in protecting the environment.
To that end, we aim to install products that preserve the environment. Our technicians pay attention to every little detail including indoor air quality, refrigerants, sound as well as product efficiency when planning, designing and installing solutions for our clients.
We take great pride in designing, supplying and installing renewables, energy-efficient air conditioning and heat pumps.
Renewable Heating and Cooling
Fossil fuels are depleting fast. What’s more, they are a nightmare for the environment. That’s where renewable energy comes into the picture. Renewable energy is in abundant supply, secure and readily accessible.
Renewable heating and cooling systems offer a reliable, cost-effective and energy-efficient way to lower our carbon footprint whilst promising long-term savings.
An array of options are available when it comes to renewable energy including solar panels and heat pumps.
Benefits of Renewables / Heat Pumps
- Improved Energy-Efficiency – These systems deliver improved energy-efficiency for refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump systems.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – Lower your carbon footprint whilst achieving green sustainability goals. This is especially beneficial to corporates and businesses who are always looking for ways to make a positive impact on the environment.
- Cost Savings – Operating and maintaining these HVAC systems is cost-effective too.
- Peace of Mind – When you buy from CBFM Heating, you are assured of independently-tested systems, ensuring of a risk-free investment.
- Incentives – When you choose renewables and heat pumps, you can benefit from incentives and rebates from utilities and government bodies.
- Lower Impact on the Environment – The biggest benefit of using renewable energy is that it has a very minimal impact on the environment when compared to fossil fuels. What’s more, lots of renewable energy sources can positively affect the environment.
- Help Fight Global Warming – Traditional forms of energy produce carbon dioxide and other toxic emissions that batter the atmosphere, trap heat and affect not only the environment but human health too.
Renewable and Heat Pump Services across the North East
CBFM Heating offer professional, reliable heating services across the North East. To know more about our renewables/heat pump services, get in touch with us today.
Unit A1, The Avenues,
Eleventh Avenue North
Team Valley Trading Estate,
Tyne & Wear
Need a new boiler?
Any boiler needs to be efficient and suitable for your home situation. We can recommend the best type of boiler from leading brands that come with long warranties, low running costs and high levels of efficiency. A combi gas boiler installation is the benchmark for efficiency, often with smart controls like Economy settings and an ability to link to smart devices like phones for voice control.
- Award- winning, A-rated boilers
- Up to 10 years parts & labour warranty
- Smart thermostat included
- Local, Gas Safe registered engineers
- Instant no-obligation quote
Home cover plans
Plans to keep your mind at ease
We rely on our central heating to keep us warm, so having a boiler you can rely on is extremely important to most homeowners and business owners from our base in Gateshead, where we please clients across the North East.
- Annual boiler service
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Parts and labour included
- Network of approved engineers
- Unlimited callouts for breakdowns & repairs