CBFM Heating provide boiler services and repairs throughout South Shields and the North East. We understand that your boiler plays a vital part in your home, and this is why it is so important that once a year you get a service to find any underlying faults.
Our boiler servicing not only spots any warning signs, it can also help make your boiler more efficient in the long run. By having an annual service, it can avoid any costly repairs while making sure you have no leaks.
There are a few tell-tale signs when finding something wrong with your boiler:
- Yellow flame rather than blue
- Pressure falls below the recommended 1-1.5 bar setting
- Pilot light keeps going off
- Boiler refills or overheats
- Marks appearing on or around the appliance
- Hot water isn’t hot, or the flow is low
By booking with CBFM you can be sure that you are getting a trusted service, who will work around your schedule. However we don’t just offer boiler services in Newcastle, we can also help to repair your boiler.
Our team of fully trained engineers are skilling in repairing a variety of boiler faults, and are great at identifying any problems and how to fix them. Our team can help get your boiler back up and running again, without you having to buy a brand new boiler.
New Boiler Installations & Replacements South Shields
If you are interested in any of the boiler services & repairs in South Shields we provide, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to find out more.
Need a new boiler?
Any boiler needs to be efficient and suitable for your home situation. We can recommend the best type of boiler from leading brands that come with long warranties, low running costs and high levels of efficiency. A combi gas boiler installation is the benchmark for efficiency, often with smart controls like Economy settings and an ability to link to smart devices like phones for voice control.
- Award- winning, A-rated boilers
- Up to 10 years parts & labour warranty
- Smart thermostat included
- Local, Gas Safe registered engineers
- Instant no-obligation quote
Home cover plans
Plans to keep your mind at ease
We rely on our central heating to keep us warm, so having a boiler you can rely on is extremely important to most homeowners and business owners from our base in Gateshead, where we please clients across the North East.
- Annual boiler service
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Parts and labour included
- Network of approved engineers
- Unlimited callouts for breakdowns & repairs