CBFM Heating provide boiler repairs in Sunderland, our team are fully qualified in providing a great service. We understand that a boiler repair can be a hinderance to your everyday life, and a potentially expensive spend.
That is why our team are skilled at repairing a variety of different problems at a reasonable, competitive price. Our team can help make sure we get your boiler back up and running again, whether this is poor circulation or leaks.
Not only do we offer boiler repairs, we also specialise in boiler servicing in Sunderland. It is important to make sure that once a year you get a service on your boiler so any underlying faults can be found.
By getting your boiler service, you are also making sure your boiler is more efficient and saves you from having to make any costly repairs at a later date. And by choosing CBFM to do your heating service, you are choosing a team who know what they are looking for, and will work around your schedule.
Problems with your boiler can be seen through various faults:
- Yellow flame rather than blue
- Pressure falls below the recommended 1-1.5 bar setting
- Pilot light keeps going off
- Boiler refills or overheats
- Marks appearing on or around the appliance
- Hot water isn’t hot, or the flow is low
New Boiler Installations & Replacements Sunderland
If you are interested in any of the boiler services or repairs in Sunderland we provide, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to find out more.
Need a new boiler?
Any boiler needs to be efficient and suitable for your home situation. We can recommend the best type of boiler from leading brands that come with long warranties, low running costs and high levels of efficiency. A combi gas boiler installation is the benchmark for efficiency, often with smart controls like Economy settings and an ability to link to smart devices like phones for voice control.
- Award- winning, A-rated boilers
- Up to 10 years parts & labour warranty
- Smart thermostat included
- Local, Gas Safe registered engineers
- Instant no-obligation quote
Home cover plans
Plans to keep your mind at ease
We rely on our central heating to keep us warm, so having a boiler you can rely on is extremely important to most homeowners and business owners from our base in Gateshead, where we please clients across the North East.
- Annual boiler service
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Parts and labour included
- Network of approved engineers
- Unlimited callouts for breakdowns & repairs